UG recruiting/building a new team!

Тема в разделе "Поиск игроков и команд", создана пользователем Ntap13, 27 фев 2017.

1. Ntap13 Неизвестный

Симпатии:
    Hello everyone!

I am a representative of Uncharted Gaming- an EU based eSports organisation.
    We are currently looking into recruiting or creating a new Hots team to play under our name.
    We already have competitive Leagues of Legends and CS:GO teams.

This is what we offer to our new competitive teams:

- Recruiting a proper coach to help you achieve a high level of play.
    - Proper team management (practice schedule, scrims, communication with the coach, looking for new members in case of a roster change, 1on1 mentoring etc.)
    - basically making sure that the team is in a proper and healthy condition.
    - The organisation will pay for tournament fees and LAN expanses.

One’s the team has reached a high enough level of competition; monthly payment is a likely option. You can check out UG at our website: uncharted-gaming.com

What players are we looking for?

-Over 16 years of age.
    -Rank Diamond+
    -Should have minimal team experience already If you are a team representative or an individual player who would like to be part of a new team
    - make sure to contact me either on my skype: arbut180 or battle.net: McArthas#2819

I wish everyone a good day! Arthur

https://play.esea.net/teams/153169

2. Ntap13 Неизвестный

Симпатии:
    A small update: We currently have 3 Master level players- we are looking rn for 2 more, roles are still flexiable

3. Ntap13 Неизвестный

Симпатии:
    Update: Currently looking for a main support to try out- the rest of the roles are pretty much set

4. Ntap13 Неизвестный

Симпатии:
  5. Ntap13 Неизвестный

Симпатии:
    Update: Currently looking for a main tank with good shot calling to try out- the rest of the roles are pretty much set

Поделиться этой страницей